Day 58 - 8th May - Cover creation renewed

First thing that was worked on today was the colour element on my Avengers advert, where in i was determining the colour of the magic Doctor Strange was using. To do this i had a couple of ultra fine sharpies, I initially removed black as an option, as it is too close of a colour to what the rest of my work was, meaning it would appear flat and formless. This left me with the options of red, green and blue, I created a separate copy of the piece where i utilized each colour and compared there effectiveness. following this i settled on using --- which i then added to my original copy to finish the piece.


Following this I began working on a concept for a cover that i hadn't fully developed when i worked on them last week, so wanted to return to this concept and try to fully realize its developed illustration. I worked on this idea from my prior developed sketch that i re-drew roughly onto the correct scale, being A4 before i began to work in my refined and detailed Pencils using blue for visibility as well as to reflect the mood of the piece.


Today I didn't quite have enough time available to me to finish this piece off so it will be the activity that i shall complete first thing tomorrow before reviewing my options to prepare to create a test outcome through a program like publisher.

Comments