Day 26 - 6th April - Finishing And Refining.

I spent a large portion of my day refining the advertisement that wasn't completed as personally i hate to leave things incomplete whilst moving on to something else. I much prefer to get it to a minimum stage of completion and comeback to refine it at a later date. I tried to show its change just by adding in the major blacks and increasing the density of slight areas.


 I also spent sometime after this going back to some older pieces and making sure  all the basis that I needed was there for when I come to inks as to make my time easier and more simplistic.
 I felt this to be a good use of my tie as i had minimal available to me and i didn't want to start on another page that i wouldn't get done so revised my days plans.

Comments