The time I had to work on my pencils today I spent creating the bulk of two more pages which I felt were able to be done without any prior pages being done as they required no continuing context in order to be created, therefore were ideal parts to be done at an early stage in my process.
The major part of today's work was inn seeing the film. Ready Player One is a Spielberg creation that is based on a dystopian future where people have turned to trying to escape the harshness of their realities through a virtual reality world. This resonated with me as I have based my creation of a similar notion as our dreams are a place away from reality where we can do and become whatever we can imagine. It almost becomes a second chance to see ourselves which we can later try to realize or stagnate from once we return to our reality.
This was important as the film inspired me and as such, I shall attempt to create an advert for this film to be a page within my project as most comics that you see nowadays contain some form of advertising at some point within the title. In my case it will be an advertisement for this film and also one for a different idea that I had but never pursued further.
Comments
Post a Comment