Day 22nd - 2nd April - Test Page Creation

with this i decide to work on a page that holds a simple structure to begin with and that I had visualised before as  small thumbnail. I began this with the construction lines to keep my eyes in proportion then the eye shapes and iris locations. I built up more tone and details as the elements became more in depth. 

 Then it came to the inks and i jump straight in at the eyes working top left to bottom right, beginning the basic line work with a 0.3 then creating the finer lines with a 0.1 and filling in the major black areas with my brush tip pen.

 Overall the page took me near 3 hours from start to finish with one restart during the pencils so i can estimate that the pencils may be completed within the region of the lower end of my prediction yet my inks may need more time than i initially anticipated so I shall have to account for that within my time management moving forward.

Comments