Over this weekend I created a couple new plot ideas whilst beginning to try and work out how i would lay these out as pages based on the plot points so that i could gauge how long it would take when i get to the later stages of this project. whilst doing this i began to draft up design ideas for certain items or contexts
From here moving on with the plot i shall be refining my plots and working out more in depth details for my plot points, to further create a stronger structure for starting the next stage of my project. I also want to draft up some ideas of what the main character could be to help me structure the scenes around them.
From here moving on with the plot i shall be refining my plots and working out more in depth details for my plot points, to further create a stronger structure for starting the next stage of my project. I also want to draft up some ideas of what the main character could be to help me structure the scenes around them.
Comments
Post a Comment