Day 19 - 30th March - Back To Concepts

Today I began to create a few more concept sheets in light of my storyboards to add greater context for myself to guide me through the stages of my work and to help me visualize some of the finer details within my visual elements that will occur. 
I began with the concepts for the button as it will be a reoccurring element within my plot and i felt that i needed a concrete design for it before i began to enter the later stages of this project.

 I also spent some time drafting up visualisations of my flashes which are based off my split seconds within my dreams and i feel that this will help me to decide which i will add to my panels. Yet also which combinations will get people thinking whilst also progressing the plot.
 A couple that stood out to me was the view from the car window and the mask left in a ray of light a i believe that they show the most depth yet can have a greater impact on the observer due to theor contrast of tone and unusual subject matter.


Comments